Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carwash Crawler - Build Thread... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until you've wheeled a go-fast rig, you can't say I guess.

In what way could i go "over the top" on a yeti type vehicle. What did it not have that anyone looking for a "southern wheeling rig" might want?

Comment

• nitrous, mass polished ****, gun drilled bolts, chrome-moly tiged cage, heated PRP seats, $1,500 custom headers, 1.25 cromo heim's blah blah blah o yeah and a BUMPIN ASS SYSTEM DAWG lol

im not sayin the yettie wasn't top of the line but i think it was a bad ass wheeler not a "flashy" RIDDLER type of off road expo/t.v. rig.
      yours was just plain sick!!!!!!
      sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• riddler? that's an insult.

Comment

• You shooting for KOH this year since you have the TTC spot?
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

• Already a done deal, kirby and i are taking the benz buggy. doing some east coast races here, then heading to KOH in February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts View Post
              I'm setting mine up with 5" of up,and cheap poly bump stops,then like you said limit straps,a winch up front and maybe a small one in the back and I'll wait on the sway bar to see if it really needs one.
              We have a 6 month old baby girl and momma works nights,so I only get 1 night during the week and then sometimes all weekend to be in the garage.So as soon as I can get back out there and get going on it I'll take some pictures and maybe start a build thread here. Thanks for the help!
              yeah, i hear that! just had my second and it really is gonna cut down on shop time
              my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                yeah, i hear that! just had my second and it really is gonna cut down on shop time
                Just wait until four comes along. Time and money are both gone
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• If i had 4 kids, I'd leave the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by carwash View Post
                    If i had 4 kids, I'd leave the country.
                    That has crossed my mind a time or two..........
                    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

• My god time goes fast, my daughter is 3 now, and I still don't have much time in the garage....:mad:

Comment

• my oldest just turned 21............ I can only wish she was 3 again:(
                        Romans 7-8

Comment

Working...
                        X