Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carwash Crawler - Build Thread... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.... how much fuel did this heavy turd use in a day of ridin?
    did you get a ruff idea
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

• In two full days, we used a pinch over 2 tanks.

I took my two clears, and 4 aluminum spares. After the first day of riding, the one tank was down to about a gallon or so left. That was about 6 or 7 hours of riding or so. So just for safe measure, we ran up to Harlan propane and had it refilled the next morning(lovely people by the way, 6 teeth between the 3 people and the one girl had 5 of those 6, but very nice).

So started Saturday with 2 fresh full tanks, and went thru about 1.25 of those in a full day of hard, heavy throttle wheeling. I'm happy with this. We covered some serious ground, and turned some serious rpm's. So I can count on roughly a tank for a trail day. I was figuring 2 tanks a day, so the current usage is fine with me.

Comment

• so are you happy with it now so you do not want to sale it any more

Comment

• everything's for sale...

Comment

• u need 2 bring that big pig out 2 adams co. this weekend!
            sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I gots flat tires.

Comment

• so does that make it time for 54's lol

Comment

• nope, two new 44' on the way, should have been here Friday...

Comment

• how much for the old ones
                    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

• Goodbye friend... the Yeti left today, sold to a nice gentleman from Missouri. Beat it's ass Jason, it likes it and asks for more.

i will miss her. she was a badass.

Comment

• Another page turns...
                        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

• Yes... a new chapter... stay tuned.

Comment

• now ur not gona get all California gay and build a KOH car are you:p .........i think you just sold the perfect KY buggy!
                            (where u live and wheel)

Comment

• That rig wheeled 10x as much in california than it ever did or ever would have here...

California is quite gay, but KOH cars and go-fast **** focking rules... trust me.

Comment

• bad ass i agree but not "suited" for mid-western and southern wheeling
                                i think the Yettie was the ticket so now u better go over the top!...........im subscribed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X