No announcement yet.

Zach’s buggy build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the tube in the buggy over the weekend and man it sounds good! Hoping to have the Jeep mostly (95%) finished by next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the PSC reservoir mounted, rear brakes somewhat bled.., and driver door done! Yesterday my dad got the skid plat done.

Comment

Been a minute since I’ve posted in here. I got the passenger door finished, added two support bars for the rear bed area to strength it for the rear shocks, completed the rear bed by adding aluminum pieces, added tubing for the wheel well areas which will allow me to add mesh screens to protect myself and Brittany from any rocks flying up at us, and I finally did my hood pins which turned out great!

Today will consist of mounting the passenger seat and doing the harnesses, mount the overflow tank for the radiator, and if I get to it.. start the center support for the skid plate. After that the Jeep will be ready for the first actual test run.. The Badlands.

If I can get to it, I will add in the radio, wire the speakers up and wire my CB radio in as well.

Comment

The buggy build is finally done! Only took us 3 months to complete it, which is insane because it felt like it took longer than I thought. Time to test her out and see how she does at the Badlands this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Looks great. Can't believe how fast it went together.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
              Looks great. Can't believe how fast it went together.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Kev! Can’t wait to see yours when it’s done

Comment

Never posted a picture of it when it was powder coated.. here is one picture:

Since then.. I’ve sold my boggers as of recently and just bought a new set of 43 TSL SX’s

Comment

Working...
                X