No announcement yet.

March 14-16 - Trail Cutting/ clearing @ Rush Offroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a blast! Great time and plenty of carnage. The place is enormous, and the potential is amazing. Jim was great at spotting future trails and climbs, everywhere we stopped.

As for the trail we cut, I was just thinking CORE Creek, but HardCORE is cooler.

I do think CORE should be all caps, to reflect the club's acronym.

Looking forward to going back!

Robert
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

• We loved it! The place was huge. We saw a small portion of this place and I can only imagine how much better it will become with more use.

I do think that we should think about working on a bypass for the last hill climb out of the creek trail we did. We ( the weak and timid who couldn't make it) wound up doubling back on the trail to get back out. In order to stick with the group and moving forward we should think about a bypass next time we are there.

I have some decent videos to post up too.

Thank you to Mark and Rush for letting us come out and check the place out. We will certainly be coming back.

Comment

• How about Hard-CORE creek.

Comment

• It looks like I'm getting new tires sooner than I thought.

Had a blast. There are so many places to open up and make serious trails.

I like Hard-CORE. Short and sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
            It looks like I'm getting new tires sooner than I thought.

Had a blast. There are so many places to open up and make serious trails.

I like Hard-CORE. Short and sweet.
            sounds like a good name, tires I though you were done with the truck and getting a sxs?

Comment

• Had a great time with everyone this weekend, I was way overdue for a outing with the group. I thought the teamwork was awesome on the trail clearing that we had on Saturday, it seemed every which way I looked I seen someone working hard doing their part. Special thanks to Jeff & Jim Smith for working hard with us clearing the trail for us, thanks also to Chris hodgie s buddy in the land cruiser Dustin I think ? for helping us also. The day went way to quick it seemed but we got a lot accomplished and had a awesome time, it was great to meet a few people from Ugly offoroad... John and Heather in 1 Rig and Sherman and Mindy in the other..... I'm hoping I got your names right, you all we awesome people with great rigs and really look forward to getting together and wheeling with you in the future... So who gets the pink hook for this outing ?? I'm thinking this is a no brainer what do you all think ?
              No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                So who gets the pink hook for this outing ?? I'm thinking this is a no brainer what do you all think ?

Comment

• Anybody got a patch?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001527.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	71437

I like my new adjustable wheelbase.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	71438

Comment

• Originally posted by krawlin85toy View Post
                    sounds like a good name, tires I thought you were done with the truck and getting a sxs?
                    Decided to keep it and get a SXS too.

Already found some tires. What ya think.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like things got interesting after I left. Did you guys run much on the 3 pole side?

Comment

• No good on the tires kevin... we went to see at least 42's. How about the name of the trail (Core twister)
                        No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

• Originally posted by mastiff View Post
                          Looks like things got interesting after I left. Did you guys run much on the 3 pole side?
                          No, Jim's PS pump started spraying everywhere, so we took him back to camp and decided to run the one that ate my tire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
                            thanks also to Chris hodgie s buddy in the land cruiser Dustin I think ? for helping us also.
                            Travis...
                            sigpic
                            chris hodges
                            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

• Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
                              Travis...
                              Well that was close.

Comment

Working...
                              X